[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 86: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 86: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
New to Mysterious
New to Mysterious? Introduce yourself here! We're happy to have you.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New to Mysterious

Civilian

Postby Yuki Toshiro » 07 Sep 2015, 11:52pm

Hello! I'm Erik, and I've been a fan of Detective Conan since it first aired as Case Closed over here in the West. I'm trying for an OC, and will see how I do before deeply considering a Canon. I'm caught up on the Detective Conan manga (at least what I can find translated) and am in the 660s anime-wise as of this posting. I read some Magic Kaito manga a while ago, but haven't seen much of the anime yet. I hope to, however.

I've long wanted to roleplay in the Detective Conan setting, but never really managed to get into an RP that lasted long before it collapsed. Hopefully I will find a longer-lasting and more enjoyable Detective Conan RP here.

Played By Allie

17 years
Japanese
Present Era

Kaitou KID

Criminal

Postby Kuroba Kaito » 08 Sep 2015, 01:18am

//WAVES A LOT LIKE WHAT.

Hey there, nice to meet you! This is Allie, your resident Kuroba Kaito (i.e Kaitou KID) and Kudo Yuusaku-- and also the player to an OC named Saito Shikaru. She works in Forensics for the Tokyo Metro Police, so maybe you'll get to see her around!

As for me, I'm a student and I'm starting school soon; so you'll probably not see me around as often for two weeks or as I settle back into school life but I'm definitely around. It's really awesome to meet you, and I hope we get to interact! <3 Hit me up on my anytime so we can plot, if you wish <3

I really hope you can find this place fun and enjoyable! Hopefully you'll get accepted, and if you do, I'll be seeing you around. <3 Otherwise, again, nice to meet you!

Civilian

Postby Yuki Toshiro » 09 Sep 2015, 01:41pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll have to familiarize myself more with organizer stuff once my guy is approved. Though I read up on it, the details haven't sunk in just yet. The character I've submitted has a multi-generational family that owns an antique shop dating back before the second world war, so that'd give Kaito Kid an in now and then for heists or gems to look into. Toshiro isn't attached to that early on though -- I plan for that to happen through RP.

I wonder if I should also submit the antique shop as a specific location/go into more detail on it...

Played By Ariel

17 years
Japanese
Present Era

High School Student

Civilian

Postby Suzuki Sonoko » 10 Sep 2015, 03:20pm

Hey, Erik~

I know we've already talked quite a bit on skype, but I'll welcome you here, too! You already know I play Sonoko and Sato, and that I would love to have Toshiro interact with them. You can always post on either of their , or I can leave something in yours if you end up making one. They're really helpful, trust me. ;)

I hope you'll have fun here with us!

Civilian

Postby Yuki Toshiro » 14 Sep 2015, 03:17pm

I've responded on Skype, but I should respond here as well -- Thank you very much! I look forward to interacting with Sonoko and Sato.

Postby Mouri Kogoro » 25 Feb 2016, 05:51pm

Hello... Hopefully this place isn't dead... I found it while looking at someone's signature on DCTP. I tried to go through most of the step setting my profile up, but I'm still not done. Unfortunately, I'm not caught up all the way in Conan, I'm in the 400s. I've always wanted to roleplay DC, so if this place isn't dead I'm sure it'd be fun!

Played By Vicky

37 years
Japanese
Dual Era

Retired Actress

Civilian

Postby Kudo Yukiko » 26 Feb 2016, 05:14pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Introductions”

Guest Fish Friendly • No Advertising • No Chat Speak