[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 86: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 86: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Dining in Silver
Threads that took place in Mysterious's previous game will be kept here. Players can still continue threads that occurred in Mysterious 1.0 and within reason, start new threads, while bearing in mind that the reset is the primary focus. Please note that threads that occur here DO NOT affect threads or relationships that transpire in the primary Role Play forum or "Major Events" forum. Please feel free to disregard this forum completely if you didn't play in the old game.

Dining in Silver

Played By Vicky

37 years
Japanese
Dual Era

Retired Actress

Civilian

Postby Kudo Yukiko » 25 Apr 2014, 06:17pm

Yukiko couldn't help but wonder the sleeping arrangements on that, if he invited a female with him to stay at a hotel. It made her giggle inside a little bit, finally a detective with a girlfriend! She hadn't heard of Kazuha, though—did Shinichi know her too? It seemed that he had friends scattered about everywhere, but then that came with the territory of being a detective.

"Oh? Does this Kazuha-san know about Shinichi too?" She asked him dubiously, although she couldn't help but ask in a mischievous manner, "It sounds like if you stayed with her at a hotel before, you two must be pretty close! Is she your sister or girlfriend?"

When Heiji agreed to meet her at the car, Yukiko nodded and waved as she walked upstairs and headed towards her bedroom. Once she arrived, she grabbed her keys and purse. Heading back downstairs, Yukiko slipped on a pair of shoes and arrived at the garage, unlocking her red Jaguar E-Type. She gestured for him to get into the car too, uncaring as to where he chose to sit.

Once they took off, Yukiko drove at a rather fast, but careful speed as she remained cautious for any police. It took some time, but when they arrived at the Ginza district of Tokyo, Yukiko pulled up to Argento Aso, a luxurious Italian restaurant. She wasn't sure of what Heiji had known about her, but if Shinichi had informed him of anything, Yukiko enjoyed dining at high class restaurants.

"How does Italian sound?"

Played By Ven

17 years
Japanese
Present Era

High School Detective

Detective

Postby Hattori Heiji » 25 Apr 2014, 06:40pm

A blush made it's way across the Osakaijin's dark skin when his mind registered exactly what Yukiko had been hinting at with Kazuha. He couldn't believe it! Then again old woman tended to make things more romantic then they should be or something like that right? Right?

"A-Aho!" he yelled. "She's just a childhood friend! We stayed at the same hotel but not in the same room!"

Thankfully when Yukiko went to get ready it gave him some time to cool down a little bit and get his head back on straight. Or something like that. He did give a small huff as he got into the car.

"She doesn't know about Kudo but she likes to come along sometimes. Her n Ran are good friends." He answered the early question. Although he refused to look at the retired actress and opted more to watching the streets to see anything familiar. But when they pulled in front of a expensive restaurant he couldn't help but stare a little bit in awe.

"Oi oi, I might not have much experience with Italian restaurants. But isn't this place really expensive?" Heiji asked casting a look back towards Yukiko. Did these type of restaurants have a dress code too or something?
"Osaka-ben is perfectly fine japanese."

Played By Vicky

37 years
Japanese
Dual Era

Retired Actress

Civilian

Postby Kudo Yukiko » 25 Apr 2014, 07:20pm

"Oh? Your reaction suggests otherwise," she teased him, raising her index finger in a playful manner. "It's okay to be honest with me, you know! After all, what are the chances of me meeting your girlfriend?" She smiled brightly.

"I'm surprised she doesn't know, did she meet Ran-chan and Shinichi while she was with you? Or?" Yukiko asked, tilting her head out of curiosity.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Yukiko couldn't help but giggle at Heiji's reaction to the place she chose. It was his question however that made her frown, was he really interested in prices when he was out dining with a famous actress?

"Maybe it is! But you don't have to worry about the prices, you know—I'm paying!" She insisted with a smile, gesturing for him to follow as she walked towards the restaurant.

Played By Ven

17 years
Japanese
Present Era

High School Detective

Detective

Postby Hattori Heiji » 25 Apr 2014, 07:42pm

Heiji sat shocked for a moment before huffing slightly. Really, this woman. Was it so hard to believe that Kazuha was his friend? And so what of his reaction earlier? Anyone would react like he did surely!

"I don't know if I want Kazuha around you Yukiko-han." Heiji admitted as he got out of the car to follow the woman. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he looked up at the restaurant. "But maybe, if you come back to Osaka or I come back to Tokyo she might tag along..."

Heiji lengthened his stride to get to the door first and open it for Yukiko, after all she just said she was treating although it felt awkward to accept such an invitation from Kudo's mother.

"And the story on how Kazuha met Ran n Kudo is rather interestin I guess. She heard about Kudo coming to Osaka and how I planned this big tour. And of course she got curious since I kept talking about Kudo coming and what not. Then decided to stalk us a bit before confronting Ran. She asked her if she was Kudo!" Heiji said with a laugh. "So it was kind of a misunderstandin but after that Ran and Kazuha got along good enough."

As Heiji looked at the restaurant more the guilty feeling in his gut grew. Maybe he'll order something cheap. He really didn't want Yukiko paying to much for a meal after all.

Played By Vicky

37 years
Japanese
Dual Era

Retired Actress

Civilian

Postby Kudo Yukiko » 25 Apr 2014, 10:05pm

Yukiko continued to smile brightly at his reaction, teasingly giggling, although she did frown at him not wanting her around Kazuha. She wondered why, although she couldn't help but wonder whether or not it just confirmed her theory that Heiji did have a girlfriend.

"E-Eh? Me go back to Osaka?" Yukiko was surprised at that. "I don't know, I've got Kaito-kun and Aoko-chan to take care of now. If it was just me, I probably would! Okiya-san's scary, let me tell you!" She insisted, "if you stayed over at my place, you'd probably get to understand why! Maybe you'd be able to get more information out of that guy!"

Although as Yukiko thought about it, maybe that wasn't a bad idea….but it did indicate the possibility of Shinichi coming over to visit Heiji, unless she insisted otherwise. She presumed that Shinichi knew better than to come over.

Yukiko couldn't help but laugh at his explanation as to how Kazuha met Shinichi and Ran. "Well, it makes sense, you know! After all, Ran-chan might very well be my future daughter-in-law at this rate, so she might as well be called Kudo!" She joked, although they both probably knew that it was technically true with how determined Shinichi was to get his original body back to be with Ran.

Yukiko was surprised when Heiji held the door open for her, something completely unexpected. "Oh, thanks," she said, and when the hostess greeted them, she held up two fingers. The hostess would lead them to their table, and when Yukiko sat down, she placed her purse on the floor.

Played By Ven

17 years
Japanese
Present Era

High School Detective

Detective

Postby Hattori Heiji » 25 Apr 2014, 10:33pm

"Yeah, I can see how that might be a problem. It'll be easier if I bring Kazuha here." Heiji said as he followed Yukiko in and to their table. He sat across from her and removed his hat. It felt odd to have it on in such a fancy place anyways.

"Already plannin the weddin aren't ya? For when Kudo comes back?" Heiji asked looking over at Yukiko. He opened the menu when it was brought to them and was thankful for the glass of water placed on the table by their waiter. "So, what would ya suggest from here?"

As Heiji looked through the menu he almost choked on his water when he saw some prices. There was a meal in there for 6,000 Yen! He would make sure to avoid that one at all costs for tonight because he had an inkling that Yukiko might use this on him later for a favor or to get back at him if he made her angry.

Played By Vicky

37 years
Japanese
Dual Era

Retired Actress

Civilian

Postby Kudo Yukiko » 25 Apr 2014, 11:06pm

Yukiko continued to smile brightly and nodded her head. "Yep, I am! Eri doesn't like the idea of them getting married, but it's inevitable! Did you know that he intended on doing something along the lines of a proposal—or at least that's what Ran-chan and I are thinking—at the very place that Yuusaku proposed to me, and at the same spot too?"

There was a whole lot that she was discovering on her current extended stay at Beika City, and Yukiko was actually pleased about that. Maybe her extended stay would have been worthwhile and maybe—just maybe—she would have discovered more about those men she had seen at the heist that were with Sharon.

"Order whatever you want, I insist. I'm going to order the Pranzo C." Yukiko said, although she was surprised to see him without his hat. Then again, it did make sense to take it off. He looked good without it, too. "Trust me, Yuusaku and I spend more on food in America and in other countries we visit!" And wasn't that the truth. They were money-spenders, and their mansion back home emphasized that. If Yuusaku retired now, it probably wouldn't even affect their way of life.

As she scanned the menu, Yukiko had already decided on what she was going to order as there were only three dishes on the lunch menu. When the waitress came back to take their orders, Yukiko glanced up and closed her menu and ordered her dish with a glass of sparkling water.

Played By Ven

17 years
Japanese
Present Era

High School Detective

Detective

Postby Hattori Heiji » 25 Apr 2014, 11:55pm

"Not very original is he?" Heiji muttered under his breath. Sure it was sort of romantic but really? At the exact place his parents did it? He knew Kudo wasn't really creative but that's just not even trying at that point. He continued looking at the menu and decided on the Pranzo A meal. It was the cheapest one and by what was listed the food didn't sound to bad. He told the waitress when she returned and stuck with the plain water. He closed his menu.

"Man I remember when I got to tease Kudo about Ran. Now his reactions aren't that good anymore." Heiji said with a shrug. "I'm gonna have ta find something new besides his height to get him all annoyed."

What could he say, they maybe friends but that didn't mean there couldn't be a good amount of teasing to it. It helped keep the tension out of their supposed rivalry too. It was more of a friendly competition then an all out who's gonna beat who.

Played By Vicky

37 years
Japanese
Dual Era

Retired Actress

Civilian

Postby Kudo Yukiko » 26 Apr 2014, 12:47am

"He's not, but I thought it was cute," Yukiko shrugged, although she still didn't know what his intentions were. She really, really wanted to find out, but since they weren't on speaking terms, Yukiko wouldn't push her chances.

At Heiji's next remark, Yukiko pointed to herself with a bright, wide mischievous smile. "Who better to ask that question to than me?" She said happily. "I can tell you a whole lot of embarrassing stories about Shinichi! It just so happens that you've caught me in a position that I'm more than willing to get him annoyed!"

And wasn't that the truth. As she contemplated on it, she thought back to her second meeting with Shinichi while he was Conan. "You know, it might still be related to his height, but back when Yuusaku and I first found out, I came back here to check up on a friend of mine and I was also a little miffed at Yuusaku. Shinichi didn't wake up quick enough, so I simply tucked him in my breast and he fit there like a little baby boy!" She teased. "He only found out midway through our motorcycle ride when he woke up that we were going to my friend's! He wasn't very happy, but his reaction was priceless! Even on our way back, he refused to do it again."

She still thought that memory was kind of funny, and in a way, she was really happy that he was so small. It made her not only feel young, but it forced Shinichi to actually behave like a little kid when he was so serious during his first time around. Yukiko could remember the countless of times she and Yuusaku were thankful that Ran was there to get him outside. Even today, it seemed they still relied on Ran a lot for that. Ran was very good for Shinichi, Yukiko decided.

Played By Ven

17 years
Japanese
Present Era

High School Detective

Detective

Postby Hattori Heiji » 26 Apr 2014, 01:14am

Heiji smirked knowing it was a good idea to bring up teasing to a jilted mother. Yukiko was bound to know a lot of embarrassing stories that Heiji could literally hang over Kudo's head. But as he listened to Yukiko's retelling of an incident where she had taken Kudo to visit friend of her's. Well the story made Heiji's face turn the brightest red that he could probably stand in for a traffic light somewhere. He wasn't expecting a story like that to start out with!

Heiji stared at Yukiko, his mind blank. The only thought that really crossed his mind was why would Kudo refuse on the way back. Kudo's mother wasn't bad looking in the long run but then again Kudo was probably embarrassed and it was his mother after all. Heiji shook his head of the thought, what was he thinking? Was he even thinking anymore?

"I-Is that so?" was all he could find himself to say. His mind slowly tried to get back to it's usual state of alertness but now when he looked at Yukiko his imagination sort of got away. He didn't even notice their food bring brought to them until the smell hit his nose.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Historical Mysterious”

Guest Fish Friendly • No Advertising • No Chat Speak